If you are looking to return an item purchased from a Marketplace seller, you can find all the information required here.
What you need to return
Items bought from GAME online can be returned as long as they are still in their sealed packaging.
You will need to include:
- Your order number,
- reason for return,
- and whether you want a refund or exchange within the packaging
Hardware or accessories bought online may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used) and may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the despatch date. Please note that hardware must contain every component part (cables, memory sticks etc.) before it can be accepted as a return.
For unwanted returns, you will be responsible for the shipment and cost of shipping.
Where to return it
Returns should be sent to:
Game Retail Limited
Important things to note:
- We are unable to refund postage and packaging costs incurred for returning unwanted products for international or UK orders.
- Items bought as part of bundle deals (including 3 for 2, hardware and software packs) if returned separately, will result in the full price being charged for other items in the special offer.
- Your refund will be adjusted accordingly. This includes digital and download copies of games and movies.
- Payments made using a physical gift card at GAME.CO.UK will be refunded as an eVoucher, which will be emailed to you.
- Please remember to obtain Proof of postage from the Post Office (At no extra cost to yourself)
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your return to be processed and refund credited to your account.