I’ve forgotten my password for my GAME Account, how do I reset it?
- Click the 'Forgotten your password' link under the sign in button
- Enter your email address and click 'Send Email'. If you have not received your email this could be for a number of reasons, please see below)
- Keep open the page on your web browser and go get the code from the email just sent to you.
- Enter the code and then create a new password and click 'Change Password'
- On the confirmation screen click Sign in to take you back to the Sign in page.
- Enter your email and new password. Sometimes your old email and password credentials may have auto-populated the sign in fields. Delete the password out and re-type the one you just set.
I did not receive my reset password email?
If you didn’t receive your reset password email, it could be one of the following reasons:
- It’s gone into your junk mail. Please check your junk mail just in case
- The email entered does not match an email associated with a GAME ID (This would include if you have in the past, registered in with a Federated ID) For Example, if you registered with a Facebook ID, that email is not stored on GAME systems. So if you try to enter the email on your Facebook account to try and sent a reset password, it will not work. Instead, simply just click the Facebook icon on the sign in screen to go straight into your GAME Account.