Please select your platform below for instructions on how to download and redeem your digital download code.
PlayStation Network (PSN)
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account (or use your existing PSN account).
- Select the PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4™ system home screen.
- On PlayStation®Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select Continue on the dialogue box.
- Select Confirm to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
- Select Continue to complete code redemption.
You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Microsoft gift cards and Xbox Live Gold subscription cards, on your Xbox One console and use them immediately. To do so, follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Home. Make sure you’re signed in to the Microsoft account for which you want to redeem the code.
- On the Home screen, scroll right and select the Microsoft Store icon.
- Select Use a code.
- Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25-character code on the Redeem your code or gift card screen, and then select Next to finalize your redemption. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
Once your code is redeemed, you’ll receive a confirmation message
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Send to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Before redeeming your code you will first need to register a Steam account;
- Go to: https://store.steampowered.com/login
- Click Join Steam
- Follow the onscreen instructions to register
To redeem your code through your Steam account
- Launch Steam
- Click the Games menu at the top of the Steam window.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Important: Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
Before redeeming your code you will first need to register a Uplay account;
- Go to http://www.uplay.ubi.com/
- Download Uplay
- Install Uplay and follow the onscreen instructions to create an account
Please follow these instructions to redeem Product Code on Uplay:
- Launch Uplay
- Log in to your Uplay account
- Click Activate Product
- Enter your product code
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Before redeeming your code you will first need to register an Origin account;
Install Origin and follow the onscreen instructions to create an account
To redeem your code through your Origin account;
- Launch the Origin client
- Select Origin from the menu bar.
- Select Redeem Product Code & enter the code above.
- Your product will appear as NEW in the My Games section.
- Click on the image for your product and select Download.
- Click on your product and select Play when the download is complete.
- Visit membership.game.co.uk/redeem
- Login or register
- Enter your 20 digit code (this will be emailed and/or included on your receipt if purchased in store)
- Complete the steps on screen to start your Elite membership!
- Your membership has now started!
Note: If you have purchased an Elite membership, but have not yet received, or you have lost your printed receipt please visit this article
If you have already redeemed your Elite membership code and want to know the date it started, go to membership.game.co.uk/redeem to view your start date and other key information about your membership!