GAME operates a 30 day Goodwill returns policy online
- Any product (excluding gift vouchers/gift cards*/digital downloads**) may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date, providing that the seal remains unbroken.
Faulty software, where the seal has been broken may be returned up to 3 months after the despatch date or 12 months if preowned.
- Faulty hardware and accessories may be returned up to 12 months after the despatch date.
- Hardware or accessories, purchased online, may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used) and may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the despatch date. Please note that hardware must contain every component part (cables, memory sticks etc.) before it can be accepted as a return.
- Orders for TVs, Projectors, Laptops, Cameras and Mobile Phones purchased through our website may be cancelled up to seven working days from the day after the day on which they are received.
- A valid proof of purchase is required for any return.
- If sending the item back via our online service please remember to obtain proof of postage from the Post office ( At no extra cost to yourself)
- Our Goodwill returns policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations, further details of which are available from the local trading standard department or citizen's advice bureau.
*GAME Gift Cards
- Cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- You have the right to cancel all or part of your order for a gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent. Please note that if you cancel a gift card order you will not be required to return the physical gift card.
**Microsoft Digital Credit
- May be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date, providing that;
- You have valid proof of purchase and the receipt displaying the code; and
- The code has not been redeemed via Xbox Live