Bought or received a Christmas gift?
We've extended our returns window just for the festive season. Gifts you buy from 2 November until 15 December 2017 can be returned up to 15 January 2018 if unwanted or unsuitable.
Important information about Returns & Refunds
GAME operates a 30 day returns policy online
- Any product (excluding gift vouchers/gift cards/digital downloads*) may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date, providing that the seal remains unbroken.
Faulty software, where the seal has been broken may be returned up to 3 months after the despatch date or 12 months if preowned.
- Faulty hardware and accessories may be returned up to 12 months after the despatch date.
- Hardware or accessories may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used) and may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the despatch date. Please note that hardware must contain every component part (cables, memory sticks etc.) before it can be accepted as a return.
- Orders for TVs, Projectors, Laptops, Cameras and Mobile Phones purchased through our website may be cancelled up to seven working days from the day after the day on which they are received.
- A valid proof of purchase is required for any return.
- If sending the item back via our online service please remember to obtain proof of postage from the Post office ( At no extra cost to yourself)
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Microsoft Digital Credit may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date, providing that:
- You have valid proof of purchase and the receipt displaying the code; and
- The code has not been redeemed via Xbox Live