If your order was cancelled, unfortunately we couldn’t allocate the stock in store for your order. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. You will receive your refund via our normal procedures.
Articles in this section
- I need to return my item, what do I do?
- My order for pre-owned from store has been cancelled, when will I get my refund?
- My order for preowned from store has been cancelled, why?
- I am an international customer; can I order preowned from stores?
- Can I change my delivery address once my order has been submitted?
- How do I place an order for pre-owned items that are only in stock in store?
- Can I upgrade my pre-owned fulfilled from store order to get it quicker?
- If the pre-owned item is coming from store, do I have the option to change my delivery to collection?
- How long does delivery take on orders fulfilled from store?
- What is the delivery method for preowned items fulfilled from store?