If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange (subject to availability) or refund it. Unless your purchase is faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order.
Please note: Hardware or accessories, purchased online, may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used) and may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the despatch date.
Items sold & fulfilled by GAME can be returned at any of our stores where we’ll be able to process your refund immediately. It can take up to 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you.
For items purchased from a Marketplace seller, please click here for more information.
For online orders, they can be returned via our returns address which can be found at the bottom of this page. If you are returning an item via post please be aware that it can take up to 14 days from you returning the item(s) to receiving your refund.
What do I do if I think I have a faulty product?
For consoles & mobiles, please contact our Technical Support Team on 0333 800 5800, our Technical Support Team's normal opening hours are 8am–7pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm Sundays and Bank Holidays.
It is recommended to have the product available when calling so that the team can troubleshoot.
For any other faulty product, please contact our Customer Service team using the button below.
Unwanted Returns Address
If you are returning an unwanted item within 30 days of receiving your order, please note that you will need to bear postage costs. All unwanted products must be unused and in their original condition.
Game Retail Limited
Unity House, Telford Road
You will need to include a cover note with the following information:
- Your order number
- Reason for return
- Whether you would like a refund or exchange
Important things to note:
- We are unable to refund postage and packaging costs incurred for returning unwanted products for international or UK orders.
- Items bought as part of bundle deals (including 3 for 2, hardware and software packs) if returned separately, will result in the full price being charged for other items in the special offer. Your refund will be adjusted accordingly. This includes digital and download copies of games and movies.
- Payments made using a physical gift card at GAME.co.uk will be refunded as an eVoucher, which will be emailed to you.
- Please remember to obtain Proof of postage from the Post Office (At no extra cost to yourself)
- Please allow up to 14 working days for your return to be processed and refund credited to your account.
- If returning hardware, it must contain all the components (cables, memory sticks, controllers etc.)