TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. ACCEPTANCE: By entering this prize draw, you agree you have read and accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to award prizes where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. You can access these terms and conditions at any time during the prize draw at www.game.co.uk/terms. We suggest that you keep a copy of these terms for your own records.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You may enter this prize draw if you are resident of the UK and 18 years old or older at the time of entry. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age – if that proof cannot be provided, you will not be eligible to win a prize. You are not eligible to enter this prize draw if you, or a member of your immediate family (which means parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), are an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of GAME, Multiplay (UK) Limited, Ads Reality Limited or Network-N Limited, or any of their advertising or promotion agencies. You promise that all the personal information you provide to GAME in connection with this prize draw shall be complete and accurate.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the prize draw by purchasing any of the following products online at GAME.co.uk and in any GAME store:
a. Nintendo Switch software;
b. Nintendo Switch hardware;
c. Official Nintendo Switch accessories; or
d. Nintendo Switch software pre-orders;
where the price of the qualifying product is £4.99 or more, between 00:01 on 1 March 2018 and 23:59 on 4 April 2018.
4. Multiple entries per person are permitted and can be made by making additional qualifying purchases in separate transactions during the entry period.
5. Other than paying the normal price for your qualifying purchase as described above, you do not have to pay to enter. You promise that your entry is original and owned by you, and you have not borrowed or copied it (in whole or in part) from anyone else or asked anyone to participate on your behalf.
6. INVALID ENTRIES: Any entry made or attempted to be made to the prize draw in a manner which in our reasonable opinion is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature unfair to other participants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the prize draw. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, entries made on behalf of another person, cheating (including a person participating in the prize draw on your behalf), hacking, deception (including tampering with the challenge settings which will result in immediate disqualification from the entire prize draw), use of robots or other automated programmes. We will not accept illegible or incomplete entries.
7. STARTING AND CLOSING DATES: You can only enter the prize draw between 00:01 on 1 March 2018 and 23:59 on 4 April 2018.
8. PRIZE: One winner of this prize draw will receive one copy of each of the following Nintendo Switch software:
a. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild;
b. 1-2 Switch;
c. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe;
e. Splatoon 2;
f. Pokkén Tournament DX;
g. Fire Emblem Warriors;
h. Snipperclips Plus: Cut it out, together!;
i. Super Mario Odyssey;
k. Xenoblade Chronicles 2;
m. Bayonetta 2 + Bayonetta Digital Code;
n. Dragon Quest Builders; and
o. Kirby Star Allies.
9. OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ENTRY: You own your entry, including any copyright in your entry. By entering the prize draw, you agree that GAME (including our group and affiliate companies) may edit, publish and use your entry in any and all media (including print and online) for promotion and news purposes, both during and after the prize draw, without any payment to you.
10. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: One winner will be selected at random within 24 hours of the closing date from among all eligible entries made during the prize draw period.
11. Your chances of winning depend on the number of entries you make and the total number of entries we receive. We will notify the winners no later than 7 days after the closing date via Twitter direct message. We may ask the winner to submit valid identification before we send you the prize. Winners must claim their prize within 24 hours from notification or an alternative winner will be selected using the method described at 9 above.
12. DELIVERY OF PRIZE: We will deliver the prize to the winner by recorded delivery within 3 days of the date on which the winner claims their prize.
13. LIST OF WINNERS: You may request the last name and county of the prize winner by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Switch Bundle prize draw, Game Retail Limited, Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, RG21 6YJ. By entering this prize draw you give us permission to make available your last name and county if you win.
14. FINAL DECISION: Our decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner of this prize draw.
15. CONSENT TO USE NAME AND IMAGE: We may require the winners to participate in publicity or advertising. By entering this prize draw, you agree that we may use your name and/or image for these purposes and that you will not be paid.
17. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU: We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraud by us or our employees or agents. For any other loss or damage, we will only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions, up to a maximum of £100. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you entering this prize draw.
18. WHAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR: We are not responsible for:
a.losses not caused by our breach or negligence
b.indirect losses – these are losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you entering this prize draw
c.entries lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted where such loss, delay, damage or corruption is caused by events outside of our reasonable control
d.technical failures or errors affecting communication lines, website availability or systems errors where these are not within our reasonable control, or
e. any failure to provide the prize draw, the prize(s) or to meet any of our obligations under these terms and conditions where that failure arise because of events outside of our reasonable control.
18. LIABILITY OF THIRD PARTIES: You acknowledge that some prizes are provided by a third party not related to GAME. We are not responsible for the performance of any third party involved in this prize draw or the provision of the prizes and will not be liable for any act or omission of a third party, although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to you of any third party's failure. Third party terms may apply to prizes details of which can be provided upon request.
19. DISPUTES: If you wish to take court proceedings against GAME you must do so within the United Kingdom. The law of the part of the United Kingdom of which you are a resident shall apply, for example, if you live in England the laws of England shall apply and if you live in Scotland the laws of Scotland shall apply.
20. DETAILS OF PROMOTER: This prize draw is run by Network-N Limited, of Circus Mews House, Circus Mews, Bath BA1 2PW, on behalf of Game Retail Limited (“GAME”) a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered address is Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, RG21 6YJ. Save in relation to clause 15, where Network-N Limited shall process personal data only as directed by GAME, references to “we” and “us” in these terms and conditions are references to either or both of GAME and Network-N Limited, as appropriate.