No. Microsoft is not extending credit and does not determine credit terms or eligibility. Financing is issued and serviced solely by Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34, Stockholm, Sweden. Klarna provides financing for Xbox All Access and determines qualifications for, and terms of, credit. You’ll receive a monthly statement notification via email with instructions on how to make a payment and an overview of your Klarna Account showing your Xbox All Access purchase. Customers also receive a push notification when the account statement is ready and viewable in the app.
Articles in this section
- What ID is required for completing my Xbox All Access purchase?
- What is Xbox All Access?
- Which Xbox One consoles can I buy with Xbox All Access?
- Are there any special promotions for Xbox All Access?
- Can additional items be added to my Xbox All Access purchase for a low monthly price?
- Does Microsoft provide the financing for Xbox All Access?
- Can I use my credit card instead of Klarna financing for my Xbox All Access purchase?
- Are there any fees with Klarna financing for Xbox All Access?
- With Xbox All Access, you have the option to upgrade. How does the Xbox All Access upgrade option work and where can I apply for an upgrade?
- When can I upgrade to the next Xbox console?