Xbox All Access customers have the option to apply for an upgrade to the next Xbox console (expected end of 2020) after making the equivalent of 18 full payments and paying any applicable fees. Special promotions, such as the special upgrade offer on Xbox One X, may allow you to apply (subject to eligibility) for earlier upgrades; see the specific promotion terms below for more details. Upgrade eligibility criteria can be found at Xbox.com/XboxAllAccessTerms.
Articles in this section
- What is Xbox All Access?
- Which Xbox One consoles can I buy with Xbox All Access?
- Are there any special promotions for Xbox All Access?
- Can additional items be added to my Xbox All Access purchase for a low monthly price?
- Does Microsoft provide the financing for Xbox All Access?
- Can I use my credit card instead of Klarna financing for my Xbox All Access purchase?
- Are there any fees with Klarna financing for Xbox All Access?
- With Xbox All Access, you have the option to upgrade. How does the Xbox All Access upgrade option work and where can I apply for an upgrade?
- When can I upgrade to the next Xbox console?
- If the interest rate is 0%, why do you mention 18.9%?