Before completing your transaction, please keep in mind that the person financing this Xbox All Access purchase must be the same person who picks up the Xbox console at a GAME location. You will be required to show two forms of ID when picking up your Xbox All Access bundle. This includes one government-issued photo ID such as a passport or driving license, PLUS one proof of address such as a bill or bank statement dated within three months from the date of pick up. You will not be able to pick up your purchase without this identification.
Articles in this section
- What ID is required for completing my Xbox All Access purchase?
- What is Xbox All Access?
- Which Xbox One consoles can I buy with Xbox All Access?
- Are there any special promotions for Xbox All Access?
- Can additional items be added to my Xbox All Access purchase for a low monthly price?
- Does Microsoft provide the financing for Xbox All Access?
- Can I use my credit card instead of Klarna financing for my Xbox All Access purchase?
- Are there any fees with Klarna financing for Xbox All Access?
- With Xbox All Access, you have the option to upgrade. How does the Xbox All Access upgrade option work and where can I apply for an upgrade?
- When can I upgrade to the next Xbox console?